Monday, March 30, 2020

2 Hour Turkey

I've taken a LONG 7 year hiatus from this blog but was just reminded of it today and thought I'd add some more of my favorite recipes to share and be able to find later. Enjoy!


You know how turkeys usually take hours and hours to cook? This recipe shows you how to cook a turkey in 1.5-2 hours! It's amazing.

2 Hour Turkey

Clean your oven first. Seriously. It's no fun having the smoke alarm going off when it's freezing outside! The high heat will make any spatters in your oven smoke. I usually do the oven's clean cycle the day before I cook my turkey.

Ingredients:
1 turkey
2 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pepper

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Dry turkey then rub  spices all over turkey and inside before cooking. Cook turkey for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until heated to 160 degrees. Turn turkey around halfway through the time. You'll end up with a juicy, perfectly done turkey.

No comments: